All with panoramic views of the Dolomites
OUR ROOMSAll rooms have windows overlooking the Catinaccio group, Torre del Lago and Val di Fassa. The bathrooms are shared on each floor and are equipped with comfortable sinks and showers with hot token water. In each room there are electrical outlets for recharging electronic devices and enjoys independent lighting even at night.
NON-BINDING AVAILABILITY REQUEST FORM
Send us a non-binding booking request, and you will be contacted as soon as possible. Remember that:
- the request is not valid for reservations
- the reservation is not valid until our confirmation by email
- The use of a sleeping bag or a sleeping bag is mandatory
Room 4 beds. All rooms have a window with a view of the Catinaccio group, Torre del Lago and Val di Fassa. The bathrooms are shared on each floor and are equipped with comfortable sinks and showers with coin-operated hot water. In each room there are electrical sockets for recharging electronic devices and has autonomous lighting even at night.
We remind our guests that it is mandatory to have a sheet bag + pillow case or sleeping bag + pillow case. For those who do not have a sleeping bag or do not want to weigh down the backpack, there is the possibility of renting at a cost of € 5.00 in the refuge
The price for the bed with half board is:
- member CAI € 52,00
- member CAI young € 44,00
- non member senior € 69,00
- non member under 18 € 52,00
- non member under 12 € 44,00
COVID 19 RULES:
- use of the mask inside the common areas
- hand sanitization before entering the common areas
- obligation to use your own slippers
- use of the sheet bag (sleeping bag) and the obligatory pillowcase
- keep the minimum safety distances indicated
- follow the horizontal signs inside the refuge
- the use of showers is regulated and on request
- use of the rooms for overnight stays:
Guests living together or sharing rooms for overnight stays can be treated as a single unit, both in the paths, in the tables, in the common and recreational areas.
The rooms up to 6 guests respect the indications of the “Hospitality-hotel” protocol.
- In the 6-bed rooms it is allowed to stay overnight for strangers with a safety distance
- In the rooms with more than 6 beds (“dormitories”) the overnight stay of strangers is allowed up to a maximum of 2/3 of the beds.