Room 4 bunk beds. All rooms have windows overlooking the Catinaccio group, Torre del Lago and Val di Fassa. The bathrooms are shared on each floor and are equipped with comfortable sinks and showers with hot token water. In each room there are electrical outlets for recharging electronic devices and enjoys independent lighting even at night.
We remind our guests that it is compulsory to have a sheet or sleeping bag. For those who do not have a sleeping bag or do not want to weigh down the backpack, there is the possibility of buying it at a cost of € 24.90.
The price for the bed with half board is:
- member CAI € 48,00
- member CAI young € 41,00
- non member senior € 60,00
- non member under 18 € 48,00
- non member under 12 € 41,00
NEW COVID 19 RULES:
- use of the mask within the common areas
- sanitizing hands before entering common areas
- obligation to use one’s own slippers
- guests will be provided with a mattress cover kit, sheet and disposable pillowcase cover
- maintain minimum safety distances
- follow the road signs inside the shelter
- the use of showers is regulated and on request
- use rooms for overnight stay. Guests living together or sharing rooms for
- overnight stays, can be treated as a single unit, both in the routes, tables, common and recreational areas.
- The rooms for up to 6 guests respect the indications of the “Receptive-hotel” protocol.
- In the rooms with 6 beds it is allowed the overnight stay of 2 strangers among them.
- In rooms with more than 6 beds (“dormitories”) it is allowed the overnight stay of strangers among them up to a maximum of 1/3 of the beds.
Use the BOOKING REQUEST form to request availability